CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Multi strand Pearl Necklace

My love for pearls only grows by the day. They look so simple but elegant. It's so easy to get a great look without all the bling. I think you can just carry off a simple pearl strand necklace with anything you wear. 

This time I got a chance to make a three strand pearl necklace. It's a custom order from my friend P. Thanks to my friend for giving me an opportunity to get back to jewelry making and show my love for pearls. It took a long time for me to do all the three strands with pearl knotting.

                                     

With pearl knotting, you have to be very careful to get the knot really close to the pearl, otherwise it doesn't look good. So I had to pay a lot of attention to each knot. It so happened that I made all three strands and then hooked up to the clip and at the end, one of the hooks broke. So I had to cut each pearl out of the knotted necklace, and then knot them all again. Glad at least it was just one strand. But look at the grand look it gets. I hope the friend I made it for, likes it because I love it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.