CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Idle brain's workshop

Well, I stayed home today, as my back has not allowed me to go run or do something active and my eyes watering due to some allergies, I have been looking for ways to kill time. So what better way than to practice the new skills that I just learnt?

The next target is my favorite animal - the horse. I love horses since I was a kid and I read stories like Black beauty and Circus. The circus was my favorite story book when I was a kid. The story was about a girl who works in a circus and takes care of a horse and the horse gets lost and she goes searching etc. I vaguely remember the story now but I still love horses. :) Here is an attempt. I didn't get the hairs right but I hope it looks like a horse. For me it does, though I can do a much better job at it. :)

Adding one more here... a cowboy hat. :)



1 comments:

Winnie

I love seeing all the various crafts you do! you are so versatile! Love your horse! I remember that story when I was a kid.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.