CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cosmos

Cosmos are annual flowers very similar to dahlias. Well, I just got to know that fact now. :) I was looking for flowers to paint in acrylics and I found this one with different shades and gradients of yellows and oranges that caught my eye. Hence I decided to try it out while I am still in the art mode today.  This view is from the back side/bottom of the flower where you can see the sepals and the petals. This I thought was a step forward from my flowers earlier this week. I love all kinds of flowers because of their cheeful colors that bring a smile on my face any day. The reason why I love spring too. :)


2 comments:

Margaret

Gorgeous. I love using flowers in creating my cards whether they are stamped or added as embellishments.

Marcy

Beautiful! I also love flowers and this one with the shades of yellow are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.