CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Some Jewelry from the weekend

After a long break, last week I felt I need something positive in life. Something creative that reinforce some positive thoughts in me. So I took my stash and started making some jewelry. I also learnt to do pearl knotting and made couple of chains. Thought of sharing with you all.












Please leave me feedback to let me know how you guys like it. I am going to make some more this coming weekend. The goals is to make some jewelry for the upcoming Give campaign here. I plan to put all these up for sale and whatever money I get will be donated to Asha for Education, a non-profit organization that supports children's education and women's empowerment projects in India. I have been volunteering  for this organization for the last  3 years and I do not know how much change I am bringing to people's lives but it has definitely brought changes in my life and my thinking.

10 comments:

Winnie

These are AMAZING! I am loving the beads you used and the variety of styles. Something for everyone. I think it is a great idea to sell them for your charity of choice. What a great way to help bring changes to our world.

AnnMarie

Wow!! Prema, these are stunning!!! Beautiful!! Love them! :)

Emkay

Awesome work! They are all gorgeous! And it's great that you're making them for a worthwhile charity too.

Jackie

Your jewelry is AWESOME & very BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love each piece....you're so talented my dear! TFS!!!

Pam

Oh my goodness! It's all beautiful!!! Crafting is the best therapy, no matter what you're making!

Margaret

They are all gorgeous pieces. I love making jewelry too and wish I could fit it into my schedule more. I made my sis some earrings and necklace 2 Christmases ago and am in the process of making her a watch with a beaded bracelet. That's been a little difficult.

Athina

Wow! These are georgeous!

cparsons

Wow These are drop dead gorgeous Prema!!

Paige

Wow! Your creations are beautiful! Looks like a fun hobby!

paperiedreams

Wow, Your jewelry is beautiful! i wish I could make jewelry. Maybe one day I will give it a try! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.