CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day cards


I made these cards last week at a local meetup actually, but never got to post them. Now that the Mother's day is coming close, I figured I should post them at least now. And on top of it, it will be a nice change of topic too. This was one of the Friday, when I was dogtired and was ready to sleep. But I saw this meetup that I attend regularly, hosted by Jennifer, a SU demo, and decided to go, thought will be a break from my rigorous week. But I did so many things wrong I cannot mention.You can play find 10 things that look wrong in these cards. :)  But hey, all is well, that ends well right? We made three of these cards and matching envelopes to go with these. Now I have some inspiration to make my very own Mother's day card for Sunday. :)





9 comments:

Winnie

I love how different each of them is. Something for everyone! I love the bold colors and funky shaped flower in the 3rd one, the elegant look of the second one, and the fun look of the first one with the torn paper.. Have a great weekend!

Shop-N-Crop

Those are beautiful. I'm still struggling to make a card for my MIL. YOu did a great job!

Nancy

Your cards look great to me. I can't find anything wron! I like the middle one the best. I like the colors and the cool embossing folder.

Pam

These are great! A little scrap therapy seems to cure everything :)

cparsons

Soooo pretty! I was going to tell you which one was my favorite, but it's hard. I LOVE the second one, but the colors in the last one are so bright and fun.

Athina

What beautiful cards! I really like the first one, torn paper is one of my favorites!

Emkay

I love that bright flower on the last one. I can't find 10 things wrong, they're lovely.

paperiedreams

Great Mother's Day cards! All are very pretty! :)

Paige

Beautiful cards all!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.