CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Get well soon

Today's card is a Get well Soon card. The digital image was from Mo's Digital Pencil - "Sorry Shana" and the design paper from My Mind' eye. The card stock I used is from TE's April kit.

For people who asked me what happened, I just had serious ITB pain while riding the weekend 48 mile bike ride. On top of it, as an added bonus, now I fell and landed on my knee and my fore arms. Left knee bruised big time, can't bend my left knee and have pain bending my right elbow. I have a feeling my knees don't like me. The PT says I should stop taking things too fast and stop biking for now. I am kinda bummed, hence you can see that in my cards here, as it is my place to vent. :) Hoping to be back to biking soon again though. 



This one goes to Day 67 - Super Sketchy Sunday challenge on 365 cards blog and here is the sketch for day 67.


8 comments:

Carolina Little

Prema, Love your MO digital image, aren't' they cute???. Great card!!!. I haven't visit blogs lately and I can see I missed lots here too. Very cute cards and that little bird made out with felt is GORGEOUS!!!

Athina

Very cute card! Love the image you choose!

Winnie

She is adorable! That would make anyone feel better. Sure hope you are soon. Resting and creating should help speed your recovery up. Looking forward to hearing about your rides soon.

Rose

awe this is sure to make anyone feel better :)
super adorable!!!! and fab take on the sketch!
so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin)

Great job on the sketch, fabulous coloring job. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

annieambriel

Love the colors and layers on this card :)
Thanks for joining us at 365cards :)

Margaret

Looking at all of your cards. You are doing so fantastic with them.

So sorry about your fall and not being able to bike for awhile. I hope your knee and elbow get better soon.

wendipooh13

totally lovin the main color and great image!!!! very pretty

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.