CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Window card

I wanted to try the window card idea from A Cut Above class, paired up with Print and cut technique on Silhouette. I cut this butterfly image from Cameo. I cut a rectangle out of the front of the card using Nestabilities die cuts. Then I stamped the front with a background image and I added a design paper to the back of the window. The sentiment stamp is from PTI.

Doesn't it remind you of spring ? I used so many bright colors and I like the way it came out. Bright yellows, orange, green and blue shades blend well, apparently. :) I think I am starting to like Clean and Simple cards more and more.

This one goes to Day 61 - Layered challenge on 365 cards blog.

3 comments:

Nancy

Very Spring card! I like that butterfly. Great choice of colors and perfect sentiment.

Winnie

Yes, it screams Spring! The colors and the butterfly too. I love your window card. I am loving the class but I only did the first half as I don't have that machine.. I love the sentiment you used too!

Carolina Little

Great window card Prema!!!. Your butterfly is beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.