CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stage decorations for AllGoRhythms - long due

This one was long due. While I was posting the Geetanjali decorations I remembered that I never wrote about AllGoRhythms stage decorations. I do not have pictures of the panels while I was stitching them but there are some pictures of the decorations on stage.

The panels that you see behind are the panels that we did. That was 4 panels. There is one more closeup. Anu and Aditi designed these and I did the stitching for these panels. Each panel took about 4 hours of work, after they have made it easy for me. After everything was stitched, again there was perfecting them, putting some bling  and adding panel rods etc. which took again about 6 hours of team activity. Altogether everyone loved how the panels looked. Of course I am always happy to work on such projects as I get to learn stuff from these creative mindset folks and also do some good work. Kudos to these girls who have been pulling it together for the past couple of years.


3 comments:

AnnMarie

Wow! Beautiful! :)

Winnie

Just beautiful. Those panels really are works of art. I can't sew a button so I am in awe! Sound like a great program..Very worthwhile..Enjoy each moment.

Margaret

Wow! Beautiful. You are so talented. What a fun group to belong to.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.