CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Priyati's Birthday card

Today is my friend Priyati's Birthday and I made a card for her. I thought about what to put on the card. All I could think of, was Sid, her son. Her whole world revolves around Sid. So that's what I chose to put on the card.  Also I was inspired by Chaitali's blog post yesterday and I also had the same Rosie Posie stamp set from PTI. So I chose to use that stamp set.  I took this picture on Sid's birthday couple of months back, so it came handy.


I had a sentiment stamped inside as well but I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card. In any case you get the idea.

This one goes to Day 45 - You have been framed challenge on 365 cards challenge.

9 comments:

Nancy

Your card is so pretty! I like the embossing folder and I sure like that Rosie Posie stamp you both used! I aqm sure she loved the card!!

Winnie

She is going to love this and treasure it. Love the embossing with the lovely flowers and colors.

Pam

That is gorgeous and one she will treasure for years go come.

Chaitali Narla

The embossing is lovely! Rosie Posie goes so well with this card!!

Athina

Very cute! She is going to love it!

J.Beare

this is a very sweet card..I am sure your friend loved it!

cparsons

Oh Prema this is just beautiful! I wonder why more people don't put photos on cards? Love it!!

Mynnette

This is gorgeous!!! Fabulous idea--the photo is perfect for this challenge! LOVE those stamped blooms, too! :)

DoBea A.

This card is beautiful and I love the sweet picture!! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.