CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

My first easel card

I saw the easel card that Chaitali made at the crafts booth and since then, I wanted to make one. Today I got a chance to do just that. Today was one of my friend's birthday and I wanted to make a card for him. He is an avid hiker and he climbed Mt. Rainier. 



I wanted to convey something that immediately comes to your mind, when you think of him.  know him as a great volunteer, a friend, always there to help and always there to answer any questions, very patient and sensitive. But I cannot depict all of it on a card, can I? Everyone here knows him as a hiker/climber. So that's what I chose. 


2 comments:

Chaitali Narla

Very nice! The coloring is great. Markers?

Winnie

I don't know how I missed this card. I love your coloring of it! So vibrant! I haven't tried an easel card, thanks for inspiring me to give it a try!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.