CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini notebooks

I had made one journal notebook and few mini notebooks. This was all trial and error. These were all pretty easy to make, within 10 mins. It was all about which designer pattern paper you want to use and which stamp to use, more than anything else. By this time, I at least got 2 punches, though not all that Kim had mentioned for bookmarks. But PTI's All Booked Up were the perfect stamps for the 1 3/4" punch and 2" punch. These are kinda inspired by Kim's post on post-it notes.Pretty basic ones but easy make n takes or gifts to give away.

Chaitali had some of the magnetic notepads. I am yet to try those. :)






15 comments:

Nancy

Cute papers you used! I hope you guys did well at your craft booth and raised a lot of money for your charity.

Emkay

What a cute set of notebooks!

Pam

What a fun quick project. I should make these with my niece.

Margaret

Those are all so pretty. Did you have them at your booth this last weekend?

Prema Grandhi

Yes, we had all these notebooks and a variety of different crafts at the booth.

AnnMarie

Adorable projects! :) These make great little gifts! You did a super job on them!

Paige

I love decorated notebooks and have them all over the house! Yours are so pretty and will make great gifts too!

cparsons

Elegant and easy, I really like these Prema!! What a great gift idea. I bet you sold out of these at the booth.

Winnie

These are so nice. What lovely gifts they would make for people. What type of adhesive do you use to make the papers stick? Hope you did well on your sale!!

Prema Grandhi

Thank You ladies !! Funnily enough, these didn't get sold at all. I didn't expect much sales from calendars but we sold one of those. Same is the case with bookmarks. I put in a lot of effort and time but we only sold one.:(

Carolina Little

Love them Prema!!!. Very cute and great to give away!!!

Eryn

so cute i love these! what a good idea!

Athina

Great project!

Creative Reflections

I love your notebooks and I especially like the tear off calendar! Thank you for the great idea and inspiration!

paperiedreams

Wow, these are beautiful! I'd love to make some journals-great as presents! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.