CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary to my Sister and Brother-in-law

Today, my sister and brother-in-law celebrate their Anniversary, so I made a card for them. Happy Anniversary to my sister and brother-in-law !!

As always, I tried something new. I got this Spellbinders Impressabilities from Joanns this weekend as I loved the tulips design. It was so intricate, I was afraid, I would break it.


I then distressed it with Wild Honey distress ink. Of course, one more addition here is the Fancy tags, nestabilities diecut. Thanks so much Chaitali, for giving me a chance to win a random draw, which I never ever win. :) I used copics for coloring the tulips. 

This one goes to Day 60 - Super Sketchy Sunday challenge on 365 card blog and here is the sketch.



7 comments:

Winnie

So prety!I love the embossing and the use of the distress ink. I love the focal point you made. I haven't used those Impressabilities yet. I love the way it looks on your card..Can't wait to try one now.

Margaret

Beautiful embossing. And it goes so perfectly with your image which you have done a fabulous job coloring. Very pretty layout.

Nancy

I like the tulip embossing. It came out great!

I like layout of your 2nd card and of course the Basic Grey paper you used on it!!

Emkay

The background you've created is beautiful. What a lovely card.

Pam

How pretty!!! I love the bright colors and the textured background.

stampedbyc

Lovely colors, Prema. I love how you guys use your Copics. I'm not into Copics (yet)... :D

AnnMarie

Beautiful card! Love it!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.