CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Desktop Tear off calendars

These calendars were inspired by Chaitali's post on Desktop tear off calendars post. I followed her instructions but she used a 2013 calendar from Taylored Expressions which I thought folks at this event might not be interested. But we found 2012 calendar templates from SplitCoastStampers, thanks to Chaitali for forwarding that to me again. I just printed it and cut it out into equal sized pieces, pasted them using Tacky glue. Instructions for that can be found here.

Instead of making a card, however, I made a desktop calendar instead. As per Chaitali's idea, I used 4x6 acrylic photo frame. Then I used pattern paper and digital stamp, colored with water colors. I had made 5 different variations of the same thing. Here they are. The one that got sold was the one above, so it got the spotlight. :)





1 comments:

cparsons

These are beautiful too!! I love the papers you used, the designs are so unique:) Thanks for linking to the directions.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.