CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 30 - Color Scheme

My friends say all the cards I make, have a feminine touch to them. Basically meaning I make girly cards. Today somehow the tables turned without me even realizing the fact. This is the only card that is a little girly. All others came out in blues, greens and browns somehow.

Today's card is here. I couldn't find any other better sentiment today in all my stash that would go with this card. This one is a trial of all the new stamps I got from Stampin' up. I loved the vintage bloom stamp that I used here, last time when I used it in the meetup. And the middle sentiment is also from Stampin' up.



As my mom says, this is a good example of "I am ready to make my own wedding cards" when I get married. This one is dedicated to my mom, as she makes me both smile and cry at the same time with her emotions. :) 

This one goes to Day 30 - Color Scheme challenge on 365 cards blog and here is the color scheme.



2 comments:

Dana

Beautiful card! I love the color combination! thank you for letting me join your SCS blogging group. You certainly are talented! I look forward to future post!

Winnie

Such an elegant card. The colors are so pretty together and your ribbon treatment is so pretty. Love the sentiment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.