CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 29 - What's Your Sign

If you are wondering, just this afternoon I put up a post that I am taking a break and still I am posting all these, the reason is - I was sleeping all day and didn't know what to do staying awake in the night. I cannot stay idle for too long, so I started making these cards. I still couldn't sit but I got all the stuff to my bedroom and made a mess of it. Now I have all day tomorrow to clean it too. :)

Coming to the challenge - it was about including at least one traffic sign in the card. I decided to include a road sign instead. I used a digital stamp called "father and daughter" from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Dad, this one is dedicated to you - words cannot say enough about how much you mean to me, but I can only show it in silly little ways like this. :)


This one goes to Day 29 - What's Your Sign challenge on 365 cards blog.

1 comments:

Michelle Looi

such sweet card. Love the idea perfect for Father's day!
~ Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
Michelle

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.