CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 28 - Let's go fly a kite


Day 28 - Let's go fly a kite - this was my favorite challenge this week as it reminded me of the innocence in childhood when we used get together to celebrate every festival with friends and family. Kite flying is pretty famous for one of the festivals called Pongal in South India and I used to celebrate it in my grandma's place with all my cousins.

I dedicate this card to my grandpa who is no more but it's his birthday on March 28th. Though the card is not  relevant, in some ways it is related to our fun times at our grand parents' place. Here's to all the kite lovers.



This one goes to Day 28 - Let's go fly a kite challenge on 365 cards blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.