CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Belated Birthday Wishes Carolina !!


Hey Carolina, Belated Birthday wishes to you !! Sorry I was out all weekend. Biked 40 miles on Saturday and walked 8 miles yesterday and got back home so exhausted that I did not check the forums or the blogs. So I missed wishing you. I know I am late but I mailed you a card today. Sorry for the delay!! 

Here is the one I made for you. My first experiment with Copic markers. I found this cute "Birthday friends" digital stamp on Digi Doodle Ship. Colored with BV000 and N1 and R24 copic markers. Yes, I got some finally, after stopping myself for a long time now. :)  Yellow has become my new favorite color when it comes to cards as it brings so much brightness to the card. Hope you like it. 


I know most of my blog followers know you already, but for folks who do not know her, she is one of my new friends I made, thanks to SplitCoastStampers forums. Check out her blog here.

9 comments:

Athina

Great job coloring your cute little elephant. You are right, yellow is full of sunshine and brightness! Very sweet!

cparsons

Carolina is sure to love this happy card!!

Nancy

She will love it! Your card is adorable. I like the polka dot paper.

Winnie

Such a sweet sunshiney card. She is going to love it. I love your other friend's birthday card too. He will love it. That chef is a great image. You fussy cut great!

AnnMarie

She is going to love it!! Sooo cute!! :)

Pooja Wagh

such a cute image.. and you have chosen such awesome papers to go with it :)

Pranjali Karia (Nisha Thakkar)

Cute!!

Carolina Little

LOVE my card Prema!!! LOVE IT!!!. It is on display in my craft room. I'm telling you... you'll be addictive to the Copics. I LOVE them. BEAUTIFUL card. Thank you so much!!!

Prema Grandhi

Glad you liked the card Carolina. Hope your birthday was special.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.