CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back to blogging after Geetanjali

It's been a week that I am off my blog and it already feels like ages that I have not made a 365 card. But I had signed up for too many activities to support the event Geetanjali that I did not have time for anything else. In my last post I had mentioned about stage decorations for Geetanjali. Here is how they looked at the event. We heard good things about how the stage decorations looked gorgeous. Feels good when someone appreciates your effort, isn't it? :)



As you can see it blended into the background. If the background was darker, the decorations would have stood out even more. But in a way it looked like it was by design. You can see the orchestra there. There so many young talented kids playing different instruments and also great vocals. It was a great concert to be part of. Kudos to Asha volunteers for making it happen and the great band too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.