CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Smile, My Friend

This is the 8th card I made today, of course not in the order that they are posted. I am on a roll here. :)

When the Day 15- All Smiles challenge came out, I asked my girl friends, what would bring a smile on their face when they see a card. I got to hear cute baby pictures, jokes, a kid with a dog, etc. So I made this one card, to bring a smile on my friends' face. I used digital stamp once again called "Talking to the dog" and colored it using purely water colors. As you can see, the theme for today mostly has been water colors. After I made the card, I realized the challenge said, "the card should have a big smile." and this card did not fit the instructions.  Hence I changed the sentiment.

This card is dedicated to my dear friends Gomathi, Sudha Reddy and Sudha Palli. My friend just got a new dog home and she is enjoying being a new mommy. Goms, let me know how you like this card.

2 comments:

Pranjali Karia (Nisha Thakkar)

Very sweet...

AnnMarie

Really sweet card! I just love that image! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.