CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

Here is wishing my best friend

My best friend, Pradeep is getting married on March 11th. I kinda feel bad for missing it and even worse for not being able to talk to him before he leaves for his wedding tomorrow. Since I won't be able to make it to his wedding and since I am not in Bay area to experience the whole excitement he should be having now, I wanted to do something little in my own way. Wishing him and Geeta, all the very best for their wedding, using my newly learnt crafting style.

I know guys are not supposed to wear pink and Sorry Pradeep, I wanted to match you guys in some way and that was the only place that I thought would be appropriate than a coat or pants. :) Knowing you, you will  shower all your love on Geeta. What else do you need for a happy married life right? Wishing you the best of what life has to offer. Good luck for your new phase of life!!

PS: Yes, this will also qualify for a new beginning, so what other time than to make this card right?This qualifies for 365 Cards Day 1: New Beginnings challenge.

2 comments:

Michelle Looi

Yes this does qualify as a new beginning to something new in life :P
Thanks for joining us at D1 365 Cards!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin)

Grin, fabulous card.... I need to make some wedding cards, glad to see you're branching out on "new beginnings". Thank you for joining us at 365 Cards.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.