CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

Today March 17th is my parents' anniversary and I wanted to make a card to wish them. So along with all the other 6 cards I made today, I also added one more to the list. But it was hard to pick an anniversary stamp as obviously you want to go for the best one that you think your parents will like.

I remembered one greeting card my uncle gave me when I was young and it used to hang in our room. It's a girl standing with her dog. My parents say whenever they see that, they remember me. With that in mind, I started looking for a similar picture. I found one digital stamp, thanks to Mo's Digital pencil and colored it with water colors. I hope they like this card.

Mom & Dad, this is for you guys. Here is wishing you both a Happy Anniversary !! Since I cannot wish you personally and you guys do not like me sending bouquets from here, here is my try to wish you both.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.