CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Doilies and Flowers

This post is for my friend Chaitali. Congratulations to her, as she just joined the design team on My Time To Craft !!

I loved the card she made for this design team and I wanted to give it a try. I also have water colors that she mentioned, so no stopping me. :) I figured I should give it a try. Here is my first try with water colors.


This one goes to Challenge #175 - Doilies and Flowers on My Time to Craft. Please leave your suggestions/comments. I would really love to read them.

3 comments:

Chaitali Narla

Thanks so much! For the card and the congrats :) This is wonderful! Love the painting, the doiley and the embossed background. Hoe did you make the doiley and background?

prema

Using good old cuttlebug Chaitali. :) Thanks for stopping by.:)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool)

sweet!
thanks for joinin our challenge at MTTC!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.