CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 9 - Tag, You're It

Day 9's challenge was to make a Tag with a theme based on rainbow colors. I have never made a tag before. So this was some experience. I have been lagging by three days now and finally playing catchup. I still have to make the Sunday's card but I will get to it tomorrow. For now, here is my first take on making a tag.
 I just used an border punch from EK to make this pattern for each of the rainbow colored paper. Then added an embellishment I made using Taylored expressesion stamp. Suggestions/Comments welcome.

This one goes to Day 9 - Tag, You're it challenge on 365 cards blog.

1 comments:

Jennifer {jennifer-g}

Super duper cute! Love the borders and the stitch look around the top layer! Thanks for playing with us at 365 cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.