CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 8 - Circle Up

Day 8's challenge was to include a minimum of 10 circles on the card. I was struggling to come up with an idea that would not look too busy but still will work for this challenge. Luckily I went out for dinner today and Impress store was right there. So I walked by the store,which was my routine. I saw this string of circles there and I got the idea immediately. But I still needed a background. I tried few stamps that would be good as light backgrounds and finally ended up with this card.
Again, please leave me feedback on how you like it and if you have any suggestions to improve. Your comments are valuable to me. :)

This card is dedicated to a friend of mine Suhana, who is in India.

This card goes to Day 8: Circle Up 365 card challenge.

4 comments:

Caroline Tan

Prema, all the cards you have posted look so good. You are certainly creative.

prema

Thank You Caroline !! I love your cards too, especially the one on Peace. Thanks for your encouraging words.

Teresa

Very soft not over powering. Just a note fits it well.

Michelle Looi

Love the doillies stamping
Thanks for joining 365cards
~ Michelle

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.