CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 6 - Keep it simple

Day 6 challenge was to make a simple card using one stamp, one piece of patterned paper and three embellishments. Yesterday was a rough day for me, so didn't get to making a card. So I figured I will make that card today.

By now, you know I love flowers and I love bright colors. And one more thing you will notice as a pattern is that I use a lot of sentiments on friendship. Well, all I have is friends and family in my life right now. :) So that is what I have used for this card. I used the sentiment stamp and I one patterned paper and I used three flowers. The orange flower I made with Sizzix Blossoms diecut and I used the orange card stock paper with orange and white polka dot pattern paper.

This card is dedicated to all the friends who have been part of my life. Especially my support system, Sudha Reddy, Gomathi and Sudha Palli.

This card goes to
Day 6: Keep It Simple challenge on 365 cards.
Heart to Heart: Its a Spring Color challenge

2 comments:

Caroline Tan

Lovely, bright n cheerie! I love orange too!

♥ Audrey ♥

Luv the colour here! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.