CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 5: Splattered

Today's challenge was Splattered : To create a splatter paint effect. I loved this challenge. It was like giving water colors to a kid and asking them to play with it. That is just what I did.

Also given it is the Holi on March 8th. For people who do not know, it is the festival of Colors, celebrated in India. Typically we play with all colors on this day. I thought this card was appropriate for the occasion. So I used multiple colors splattered all over the card. I could not find a stamp that said Holi, so left it with "Celebrate". Tried with alphabet stamps but the letters were coming too far off and I did not like the look of it. Here is the card. Take a look and let me know if your feedback.

Happy Holi Everyone !! This one is dedicated to all the Colors lovers out there, and all the Indians celebrating Holi !!

This challenge goes to Day 5: Splattered challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.