CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 4: Super Sketchy Sunday

This, I thought was an easier one, when I started as there was already a layout that I needed to adhere to. Here is today's sketch.

But when I started making the card, I could not decide which color to use, what to use for the three lines at the top - twines, laces, paper ? Then I went with an idea that came up casually during a conversation with Chaitali yesterday - stitching the card. So I decided to stitch the card today. And I decided to go with the most non-coordinating colors and make them work. Actually both the Pretty in pink card and this card, I made it the same way. Let's see how everyone likes it.
It is hard to see the lines in this picture, but you can slightly see it if you can enlarge the pic. This one goes to 365 Days : Day 4: Super Sketchy Sunday challenge

7 comments:

Dana

The stitching looks great, and I love the victorian feel to this card with those patterns.
Thanks for playing along with a 365 cards blog challenge:)

Chaitali Narla

Very ethnic and pretty! What paper is it?

prema

Chaitali, I picked it up from Joann's I think.It is 6x6 "authentic" paper.

Caroline Tan

Very sunny and cheery!

wendipooh13

ohhh love the stitching on the card!!! very pretty

Rose

yup the stitching makes the card pop!!! beautiful colors too :)
so glad you joined us on 365 cards

annieambriel

love the pretty bloom.. love the soft stitching touch. THanks for joining us at 365cards

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.