CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 3 : Pretty in Pink

Day 3 challenge was to use 3 shades of pink on the card. So I went with the following three shades. The flower was not expected. I made it with one of the designer paper I had, but was not thinking of this card when I made the flower. Thanks to Stamping up punch, making the flowers was easier. I punched 4 different layers of petals and used a brad to hold it together. I just stamped the background with a stamp I got from Impress, which seemed to blend well with the theme I had. I picked all non-coordinating pink shades but still the card came out well, I thought. Let me know your feedback.


This one is dedicated to my girl friend Mythreyi, who loves every shade of pink there is and makes the color look pretty. 

This card goes to Day 3: Pretty in Pink challenge.

1 comments:

DoBea A.

I love that flower you made! Great card!! Thank you for joining us over at 365 Cards!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.