CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 27 - My Beautiful Balloon

I am jumping a day here. I did not make yesterday's card - Peace, Love & Happiness which is hard to make right now. So decided to skip it and get back to it tomorrow. Instead I picked an easy one - My beautiful balloon.

Today's Challenge : have some balloons of any size or variety on the card. I made a simple but elegant card using vellum embossing today. The middle piece of the window is the vellum paper embossed with sizzix  polka dots embossing folder. This one is dedicated to Jennifer for this piece as it's her design. We had a card making meetup today in Redmond and Jennifer hosts this meetup. This one happened to be one of the cards we made while we were there.

This goes towards Day 27 - My Beautiful Balloon challenge on 365 cards challenge blog.


7 comments:

AnnMarie

Absolutely LOVE this card! It is a perfect mixture of elegant and simple! You did a really nice job! Love the polka dots! :)

Pranjali Karia (Nisha Thakkar)

Simple and Cute!!

Pam

Good joob girl!!! I love it!

Carolina Little

Prema, very pretty card. Love your embossed frame and those cute ballons!!!

annieambriel

So very pretty...love the balloons and those gorgeous polka dots n frame :)

Paige

Love this CAS card! Very well designed!

♥ Audrey ♥

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.