CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 24 - Fabulous Fonts

The challenge is to use three different types of fonts on the card. I literally followed it word to word. PTI Happy Birthday stamps set was my savior for this today for making this card.

Again, very similar to the butterflies card I made for color challenge, I applied the same principle for fonts. Here it is. As you can see there are more than three fonts and colored inks too. This cupcake is from TPS digital stamps which I colored with markers.


This one goes to Day 24 - Fabulous Fonts challenge on 365 cards blog. This one is dedicated to my little cupcake, my nephew Ishaan who just celebrated his 2nd month birthday today.

3 comments:

Paige

I've been thinking about this challenge too! Way to use the different fonts on this cheerful birthday card! Welcome to I Dream of Paper on SCS!

DoBea A.

Wow Prema, I love all of the different Happy Birthdays"!! Great job!

stampedbyc

Ooooh...cupcakes and stamps! The best combination! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.