CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 23 - Color Scheme

The challenge was color scheme today and it was not as much of the colors that was a challenge but that I was running out of ideas. This is one problem of procrastinating and finally trying to do too many things. I went on a 33 mile bike this morning and I was exhausted. But I still wanted to keep up with the 365 day All stars since I have not been able to make it to spotlight designers. So I saw a card form PTI on Pinterest and I really liked it. Hence this card is inspired from that card.  Here is mine.


This one goes to Day 23 - Color Scheme challenge on 365 card challenge blog. Here is the color scheme that I had to follow.

3 comments:

Caroline Tan

Beautiful!!

Jacqueline

What a beautifull card! I like this one very very much. It's really an inspiration.

Pam

Good job! Those colors are hard to put together. I haven't tried it yet, because it looked like a REAL challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.