CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 22 - DIY

Do It Yourself here meant making an embellishment using stickers. I cannot use sticker directly on the card but could stick it on chipboard, a flower on a button etc. I had no clue what I could make. After thinking for a bit, I thought I will make a tag kind of, with some stickers on it. I went and got some stickers and some chip board today from the craft store. I used chip board for the first time and making embellishment out of it was even more difficult. Here is my naive try to create something out of stickers. I am not sure if it still qualifies but please leave me a comment if it does not and I will try and make another one.

I tried to match spots and stripes with flowers and butterflies which I thought was a combination I had never tried. Also no one will think of matching pink and blue and so I did. :)

This one goes to Day 22 - DIY challenge on 365 cards challenge blog.

1 comments:

Michelle Looi

yes it does qualify :) Great job!
Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
~Michelle

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.