CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 21 - You're Included

I jumped a couple of days ahead and wanted to catch up with today's challenge. I will go back and make the cards for yesterday and day before. Today's challenge is to include at least one sticker, ink and patterned paper.

All I could find was a bunch of baby boy stickers that are left over from the scrapbook I made for a friend. Hence, I decided to use these stickers for the card today. I used the pattern paper also from the same baby boy scrapbook collection. I stamped the sentiment "With Love" with Stazon brown ink and used a blue polka dot ribbon to add some color to it. Used the rounded corner punch and vintage photo distress ink to shade the edges.


This one goes to



6 comments:

Caroline Tan

Simple n classic! Nice...

AnnMarie

Adorable card! Love the colors! :)

Pranjali Karia (Nisha Thakkar)

Nice one..

Pam

Very nice! I love doing the 365 Day Blog challenges too. The blue and brown look great together.

Chaitali Narla

Aww thats soo cute!

I have an award on my blog for you if you would like to accept it :)

prema

Chaitali, I am honored !! I have to update the blog with links to pajama party girls and also to thank you. :) Will do that tomorrow. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.