CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 2: Imagine This

UPDATE : I got to be Spotlight Designer on 365 cards challenge blog for this card.

Today's challenge was "Imagine This" - to think about Sunrise and make a card based on my imagination. The sunrise made me think of bright colors like yellow and orange. And I got this cute stamp with a smiling Sun. So I decided to put together a card based on that stamp and those colors. Hope you like this card. Please leave your comments.


This card goes towards Day 2: Imagine This challenge

3 comments:

Jennifer {jennifer-g}

Aww this is TOO CUTE! What a great image, I just love it! Great work and thanks for joining us at 365 cards.

Mark Angel

Lovely Card

Helen Dooley

This is cute! I love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.