CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 17 - Shamrockin' it

Today is St. Patrick's Day and in the spirit of St.Patrick's day, the challenge involved using at least one shamrock on the card. Again my search started for a digital stamp as I did not have any shamrock related stuff at home and it was already 2:30 am by the time I got to this card. I have to admit I kinda did a sloppy job at this one as my goal went from "making a nice card" to "making a card" at this point.

Here is the card. This one goes to Day 17 - Shamrockin' it challenge on 365 cards.


2 comments:

DoBea A.

What an adorable image! Great card!!

Pranjali Karia (Nisha Thakkar)

LoVed this totally...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.