CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 16 - Color Scheme

Since I am trying my hands on water colors today, I thought I might as well try another card with water colors. This is another digital stamp image I downloaded and colored wit with the colors mentioned here. Here is the card. I guess the colors did not come out well in the picture. So I will outline, what I used. The leaves are green, the round circle border is teal. The flowers are indigo blue, the background for the circle is sky blue, so is the card background. The scalloped circle is deep blue color. This card goes to Day 16 - Color Scheme challenge on 365 cards.

The color scheme we had to use for today's card is below.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.