CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 14 - So Sporty

For Day 14, I had to pay tribute to my favorite sport. As you can see, all my posts for this week use past tense. This whole week has been crazy busy that I haven't had time to think about making cards. So now I get to make up for the whole week. I only got home at 10 pm today and I have plans for tomorrow as well. So I decided to finish all the cards today. So pardon my poor work here. I just wanted to make sure that I do not have any back log when I start the new week tomorrow.

For favorite sport, I chose tennis. I am not really sports person per say but I like badminton and tennis. I did not find a good stamp for badminton but found this stamp for Tennis online. Also I was looking for "Wanna Play?" or "Lets get together" stamps, but could not find any. So went with the good old "Good luck" rubber stamp I had in my stash. I used markers and water color pencils to color the stamp.

Here is the card I made. This one goes to Day 14 - So Sporty challenge on 365 cards.


1 comments:

Pin And Tack

What a great card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.