CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 13 - Call Me

Sometimes you miss your dear one but you can't say it enough. This was almost like someone read my mind and wanted me to say it out loud. So I took the chance to say it a little differently. I call it, "Saying it with attitude". :) In these modern days, when everyone is busy with their life, I have heard this many a times. Only slowly did I understand, when they say, "If you wanna talk, I am all ears" means simply "Call me, I want to talk to you". :)

So here it is. Simple but conveys the message. I guess I got lucky finding this sentiment rubber stamp at Ben Franklin too. :) The girl with a cell phone is a digital stamp I got online.

If you are my friend and you are reading this blog, you know my number, just call me right now. :) 

This one goes to Day 13 - Call Me challenge on 365 cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.