CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 12 - Ad Inspired

It's been a long time that I have got a chance or the time to make a card. This week has been so hectic that I did not get time to get to this. So now I started making up for all the cards I missed.

Day 12 challenge is to make a card inspired by an ad from Bombay company. I have added the ad picture here. So inspired by this card, I made this card below. Since I have been feeling nostalgic in the recent times, I have depicted the same here with the sentiment. All are digital stamps that I used. I printed the text for the background, added a lavendar transparent ribbon as I wanted the focus to be on the couch than on the ribbon. I wanted to try paper piecing for this, for the couch. But did not get time for it, so went with Tombow markers instead.


As always, I appreciate your suggestions/comments. This challenge goes to Day 12 - Ad Inspired challenge from 365 cards blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.