CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 10 - Happy Birthday, BFF

The challenge for Day 10 was to make a card for your BFF, someone who you just cannot live without. One name came to my mind, without her I do not know how I would have lived my past few years. Her name is Sudha and we have known each other for past 15 years now and I cannot imagine my life without her. I wanted to find a stamp to just represent her. After searching for a while, I could not find anything in rubber/clear stamps in the stores. So I searched online and I found this digital stamp.

She likes to read books and she is a dreamer. Most of the times, you will find her in this exact same pose, cozy in a blanket, with a book in her hand and some herbal tea on the side. So I thought this was very apt. The paper I used this time was from Taylored expressions. And the sentiment stamp is from PTI.


This one is clearly dedicated to by BFF, Sudha. It's not her Birthday today but it is in a month's time and I get to post it to her place so she can have it. :)

This card goes to 


Suggestions/Comments are welcome !!

4 comments:

Radha

Prema!!! That is a great creation! PS: I love your back ground of the blog!

Tracy

What a fantastic challenge! I'm sure you BFF will love this as much as we do. Great colors! You can't help but smile when you see this. Thank you for playing along with TESC!
Hugs,
Tracy

Cassie

Cute, Prema! That Mo's image is one of my favorites. Great job with Taylor's sketch :D

DoBea A.

What a great card for your friend and such lovely words to say about her! Thank you so much for continuing to play along with us at 365 Cards!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.