CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Break from 365 cards this week

Every week I was trying to make up with all the week's cards by Saturday midnight to be part of 365 cards challenge all stars. But after a crazy week this week, as usual I kept some work till weekend and I do not think I will be able to make it this week. Crazy that I am, since my group ride got cancelled, I went biking this morning by myself, fell and had a minor injury which is not letting sit, stand  or walk. So I am just going to rest up for today.

But while I am here, I thought I will at least update with the two other cards I made during the meetup this week. As always, it is fun to make cards in a group and I love crafting with Jennifer. She always has clean and simple card ideas.


The one new technique I learnt was scoring diagonally to give a tile look which is seen in the thank you card below. This card below, we used punches for the most part but look at how simple but nice card it is.





2 comments:

Eryn

Beautiful cards! I wanted to share some more blog love with you: http://erynprincecreates.blogspot.ca/2012/03/leibster-blog-award.html

Winnie

So beautiful! I never seen that technique before. They look just like tiles! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.