CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Are scarves pretty or the models?

I never posted this on my blog. I was going through my pictures today and saw some old pictures from last year. I thought I needed to post this at least for the reason that my friends were being a good sport by modeling with the scarves I made for them.

Every time I go visit my friends in Bay area, I have a blast. Those are the best times, as I laugh non-stop and I never feel like coming back to Seattle. The reason for that is totally my loving friends. I make something for them every time I go, just so they don't get tired of me visiting them, just kidding. :) I absolutely love my friends. This one was from last March when I made each of them a scarf with a hobby that I had just learnt - knitting. See how good my friends are. They have modeled so gracefully for the scarves. The models definitely win. :)


2 comments:

Nancy

That's what friends are for!

AnnMarie

Awesome scarves and beautiful friends!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.