CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Few more to add to the list

I started attending some of the local card making meetups and recently I attended one organized by Jennifer. One thing she taught me that day was to make paper flowers. So who can stop me from creating this lovely card, really? The theme that day was to make quick and easy cards when you dont have time. But my whole interest was in learning how to make flowers and butterflies. Girly, I know, but I love it.


I loved making this card and I think the flower can be done even better but hey, given that its my first time trying to make a flower out of paper,
I loved it. I loved the sentiment that I chose for the card as well.














Don't you just love it?    I definitely did. :) It was really a craft punch, used to cut 5 different layers of flower. Then folded each of those into the smallest shape possible and then opened it up. Added a smaller flower at the center and a vintage brad to hold it all together.

Next was a simple card with some patter already on the card. But I learnt how to tie the bow so that it does not come off and sits at the right spot.

Then there was a simple cup cake, seems like everyone's favorite card. Everyone was excited to make it. The way to do it was to use Stamping up craft punches and stamps to create the shapes you need and put it all together.


Hope you enjoyed reading it. Leave some comments if you did. :)

2 comments:

Chaitali Narla

Wow those are some amazing cards!! Love them!

prema

haha, inspired by Jennifer from Stamping up for the most part. But got some ideas that I am working on, now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments/suggestions below.